EFI, a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, has added a new dimension to its Fiery services portfolio launched in 2010 with the introduction of Fiery Consulting Services. EFI now offers interactive one-on-one sessions with Fiery experts on nine topics that teach customers how to better use powerful Fiery features, workflows and tools.
"This new offering, along with our existing Fiery Service programs, helps Fiery users gain an in-depth understanding of feature functionality and new ways to improve their productivity," said Vicki Sam, vice president of customer advocacy at EFI.
The new Fiery Consulting Services provide a remote five-hour consultation session with a Fiery expert geared to expanding user knowledge and can include such topics as:
- Workflow automation using hot folders and virtual printers
- Getting started with Variable Data Printing workflow
- Impose and compose techniques with Fiery SeeQuence Suite
- Creating media profiles and consistent, predictable colour with Fiery Color Profiler Suite
- How to maintain a Fiery server
- Optimising Fiery colour by managing spot colour output and ICC profiles
- Paper Catalog workflow
- Using Fiery Graphic Arts Package features to optimise printing
- Using Fiery Command WorkStation job management tools
EFI's current Fiery Implementation Services for MicroPress and Fiery Central products help partners provide a smooth, efficient installation process by bringing a Fiery expert onsite. For more information, visit www.efi.com/fiery/implementation.
Brian Snow, president of Advanced Business Systems, and a Fiery Dealer said of his recent experiences with Fiery Implementation Services,"Advanced Business Systems was awarded an RFP on a government account that included the installation, setup and training of two major production sites. Prior to this project we had limited experience with MicroPress servers, and we needed to get our analysts up-to-speed quickly. After calling in the experts from EFI, we are very pleased with the end results. Our customer is very satisfied, because both sites are generating significant and steady volumes, and ABS has gained a very strong production referral."
EFI has always offered world-class technical support, and with a software support agreement or software maintenance and support agreement, dealers can directly contact the Fiery Help Desk for faster issue resolution.