Mutoh America Inc. will draw in a crowd with printing demonstrations and educational seminars at the International Sign Expo (ISA) in Las Vegas. The trade show will take place at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from April 28th-30th.
Mutoh will be showcasing the newest additions to the ValueJet line, the ValueJet 1324-54" and ValueJet 1624-64" printers. The printers are an updated version to the previous ValueJet 1304 and 1614 printers. New print heads give the printers an improved print speed (up to 300 sqft/h on the 1324, and up to 313 sqft/h on the 1624), while still maintaining the remarkable ValueJet print quality.
With daily printing demonstrations, Mutoh will also showcase its new MP Ink on the ValueJet 1608HS-Hybrid printer. The Hybrid is one of Mutoh's most versatile printers which prints on both rigid and roll to roll substrates. Composed of 60 percent bio-based materials, Mutoh's eco-friendly MP Ink offers a wide colour gamut with increased adhesion and abrasive characteristics.
Other showstoppers include:
- ValueJet 1618A-64", Dual head versatile high performance printer.
- Kona Cutter 1400, Multi-purpose cutting plotter that offers the finest cutting quality with excellent tracking. Kona Cutters are available in 30, 55 and 65 inch sizes.
- Application Station, Mutoh's hands-on display of different applications made from a Mutoh printer.
- Educational Seminars, Mutoh will conduct a series of daily seminars in its booth. Educational seminars will inform the print industry of different way to expand their business, including car wrap techniques and colour management.
- GBC's 640t Wide-Format Roll Laminator, runs roll to roll applications at up to 16 fpm for improved productivity and profits.
Manufactured in all ValueJets is the i²: Intelligent Interweave print technique that lays down ink in optimized wave forms, drastically reducing or even eliminating horizontal banding.