William Smith is bringing its 'New Openings' roadshow to the Holiday Inn, Newport, South Wales on Tuesday 5th July. This one-day event - designed to help signmakers identify new opportunities and directions - offers attendees the chance to get up close and personal with a whole range of equipment and materials.
“Visitors to our roadshow will be able to take advantage of exclusive discounts on selected materials and hardware products, as well as having the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of our products and services and learn more about new materials and a range of hardware products,” says William Smith’s Marketing Manager, Chris Bradley.
The event, which runs from 9.30am to 4pm, includes:
- Interactive demonstration areas
- Vehicle Wrapping products – solid and colour digital film with products applied to a demonstration vehicle
- RollsRoller Applicator – increase profitability and discover new ways of working
- HP Designjet Latex L25500 Printer – increase production and reduce carbon footprint
- Cutters from Graphtec – precision cutters offering drag and tangential cutting
- Easymount Laminators - affordable range of high performance wide format mounting and laminating systems
- (Tailored demos can be provided by prior arrangement)
- Exclusive Offers on certain materials and hardware - to those customers who attend
- Latest 3M materials, including
- Contra Vision® Performance™ perforated window film - options suitable for digital inkjet, solvent, UV-cure, latex and screen printing
- Clear View 8150 Graphic Film – create eye-catching images for architectural, graphic and decorative applications
- 3M Technical Team will also be on hand to answer questions about these and other materials