OPEN FOR BUSINESS: Opening New Opportunities
Thursday 20th October, 10am-4pm
Following the success of William Smith’s Open for Business event last year, when over 90 visitors attended, there’s another chance for signmakers to view a diverse selection of products and equipment, as well as identifying new opportunities and new directions for their businesses.
Says William Smith’s marketing manager Chris Bradley: “On Thursday 20th October we’ll once again be throwing open the doors of our newly refurbished site at Barnard Castle, so that visitors can learn more about new materials and a whole range of hardware products, as well as gaining a more in-depth understanding of the product ranges and services that we can supply.!
Highlights of the event, which will run from 10am-4pm, include:
• ‘Hot Tips & Tactics’ Seminars – ideas and advice on how to get more sales, keep customers coming back, and develop your business, presented by Jackie Wade, a qualified external trainer and event speaker with over 25 years of sales and marketing experience.
“These were so popular at the last event that a second session of each seminar had to be run just to keep up with demand,” comments Bradley.
• Vehicle wrapping film demonstrations by 3M authorised trainer, Andrew Gamble, in the company’s specialist vehicle wrap demo room
• New products on the market from 3m, Ritrama, Arlon and Contra Vision
• Opportunity to see the RollsRoller applicator in action on William Smith’s own shop floor and learn the benefits it offers to signmakers both small and large
• Representatives from 3M on hand to talk about their latest products now available from William Smith
• Printers, cutters and laminators in action on William Smith’s shop floor and an opportunity to discuss products with the company’s hardware account managers
• Tours of William Smith’s newly refurbished facilities to see how the company has grown and developed over the years.
• Special exclusive discounts on selected materials and hardware products, available only to those attending the event.
“We look forward to welcoming our visitors and hope that they will come away inspired with some great new ideas for their businesses,” concludes Bradley.
William Smith’s Open for Business: Opening New Opportunities event is free, with all food and refreshment included.