SGIA’s Product of the Year competition was created to honour digital imaging products that keep the specialty imaging industry moving forward. The winners have been announced and are as follows:
- Digital Inks: Roland DGA Corporation, ECO-UV S Ink for VersaUV LED wide format inkjet devices
- Media-Vinyl: ILFORD, ILFORD BioMedia Display Film
- Media-Films: Asphalt Art USA, Asphalt Art
- Media-Textile: Visual Magnetics, Visual Magnetics VM-Canvas™22
Test Print Shoot Out categories:
- Poster size-Solvent/Latex printers < 96": Mimaki USA Inc, JV33 - 130
- Flat Bed-Rigid Substrate UV <$200K MSRP: Mimaki USA Inc, JFX-1631
- Flat Bed-Rigid Substrate UV >$200K MSRP: EFI, EFI VUTEk GS3250LX
- Flat Bed-Rigid White Ink UV <$200K MSRP: Océ Display Graphics Systems, Arizona 360 XT
All of the entries were showcased and evaluated by a team of digital imaging professionals during the 2011 SGIA Expo (New Orleans, October 19-21) in the Golden Image Gallery. See the complete list of Product of the Year winners online at sgia.org.
Follow the SGIA Expo Twitter feed for the latest news and event updates throughout the show.