Fujifilm will be exhibiting on stand K50 at FESPA Digital 2012 (21 – 24 February, Barcelona), and will be showing the latest best-in-class solutions for wide format printing. As more and more print service providers invest in highly capable inkjet printing equipment, differentiation between printers becomes more difficult. Fujifilm’s focus at FESPA, therefore, will not only be to demonstrate the best range of roll-to-roll and flatbed production presses on the market, but also to highlight how other aspects of production can help add value and provide points of differentiation.
In particular, Fujifilm will demonstrate its latest colour control software designed to ensure consistent colour across multiple print processes, a benefit for printers with any combination of screen, offset and digital presses. In addition, as the original pioneer of UV inkjet ink, Fujifilm will showcase the latest developments in its Uvijet ink range, as the company pushes the performance boundaries of UV ink. Finally, the company will demonstrate what can be achieved with its new Acuity LED 1600 platform.
The exciting line-up of devices, which are all fuelled by Fujifilm’s award-winning Uvijet inks, together with the company’s colour control software and newly launched cloud-based web-to-print application, XMF Print Centre, make the Fujifilm stand a priority stop during visitors’ time at the show.
- Acuity LED 1600 - Fujifilm’s latest UV printer, the Acuity LED 1600, will be shown for the first time at a pan-European exhibition. The hybrid device features unique Fujifilm technologies, including a low-energy LED curing system, and is suitable for rigid and very thin flexible materials.
- Inca Onset - The Inca Onset series of flatbed printers has been a key development for wide format printing in recent years, changing the face of the industry. At FESPA Digital 2012, visitors will be able to see the Onset S40 printing in manual and automatic modes, demonstrating flexibility when it comes to producing high quality, cost effective, images for the graphic display segment.
- Uvistar II - Alongside the Acuity LED 1600 and Onset, the newest member of Fujifilm’s highly successful Uvistar super-wide format roll-to-roll family will be on show. Its excellent material handling, including rigid media, makes it particularly suited to producing high quality print for display POP applications at high speed.
- Acuity Advance HS - Fujifilm will also be showcasing its latest Uvijet ink formulation in combination with the Acuity Advance HS platform. Developed to deliver even higher levels of flexibility and adhesion for both the graphics and industrial markets, whilst maintaining the colour vibrancy that is only available from this printer series, this offering is a must-see for visitors.
- XMF Print Centre - Allowing print service providers to easily create single or multiple e-commerce portals tailored to the requirements of individual or multiple customers, XMF Print Centre, Fujifilm’s new cloud-based web-to-print solution, will also be a highlight of the stand. The company will be demonstrating how this new web-to-print system can add value to a wide format printer’s offering and enable them to create a 24/7 operation.
- euromedia - Fujifilm will be demonstrating the latest additions to its innovative euromedia brand of media for large format printing in an environment that will encourage a ‘hands-on’ approach to exploring creative media applications. The comprehensive and versatile range is suitable for water-based, solvent and UV printing and laminating.
“Previous FESPA exhibitions have always proved to be very exciting for us, and I am confident that FESPA Digital 2012 will be the same,” comments Tudor Morgan, group marketing manager, Graphics - Wide Format at Fujifilm Europe. “The exciting solutions we will be exhibiting on our stand are suitable for the widest range of applications and we look forward to demonstrate how we can add value to any printer in the wide format business.”