Over 800 printers have now registered for the upcoming Antalis McNaughton events to be held in January and February at leading sporting venues across the country. These venues are throughout the UK and include a number of football and rugby stadiums, golf courses and motor sports tracks.
At these free-of-charge events, leading organisations will be hosting a number of seminars. In addition, Antalis McNaughton and Nick Devine, a.k.a. The Print Coach, are giving away five free one-to-one private business growth strategy sessions focused on individual's needs with the print industry’s business growth expert at each of the events. To book a free private coaching sessions, customers should contact their Antalis McNaughton sales office.
In addition to the seminars, there will be a number of product and industry exhibition stands and machinery demonstrations.
All the events will follow the same format. Details of the seminars are as follows:
Nick Devine – The Print Coach
- 12.30 – 1.30pm: How to be predictable profitable – Discover how profit leaders make money in this economy
- 4.00 – 5.00pm: Time Management for Printers – How profit leaders manage their day so they achieve more in less time.
DMA & EnviroSense
- 1.30 – 2.00pm & 5.00 – 5.30pm: Full Cycle and the Future of Direct Marketing – learn how the new Responsibility Deal on Direct Marketing between the DMA and DEFRA could impact your business, and how the new Full Cycle paper scheme could help.
- 2.00 – 2.30pm & 5.30 – 6.00pm: Unleashing the power of digital print – see how the latest technology and workflow processes can help you streamline your supply chain and maximise efficiencies to help you generate more profit.
- 2.30 – 3.00pm & 6.00 – 6.30pm: Estimating for Profit – learn how the latest estimating software can help you save money, increase sales and improve your customer service.
To register for any of the events and/or for more information, please visit www.antalis-mcnaughton.co.uk/2012events