Josero / Triangle inks will be launching an expansive range of new products on stand P150, Hall 3, at Sign & Digital UK 2012. These new introductions consist of a wide variety of ink technologies covering a number of different applications, plus a new printer.
- EcoJet 180E - a 1.8m Eco solvent printer featuring Epson DX5 technology and Eco Solvent inks. The EcoJet is a high speed printer for self-adhesive, pop up and roll up materials, which combines print quality up to 1440 dpi and speeds of up to 27.2 square metres per hour. It is very competitively priced at £11,995 plus VAT.
- PWB – An aqueous high performance pigmented ink for Epson print head based printers for photo and blue black paper. This water based ink is ultraviolet resistant and chemically compatible with OEM inks, and is delivered in highly cost effective bulk ink systems.
- DTX – An aqueous pigment based textile ink designed to directly print onto various polyester or mixed synthetic fabrics on Epson print head based printers. In the direct to textile printing method, images are printed directly onto the fabric and are subsequently put through a process of thermo-fixation. The vibrant colours and long shelf life make it ideal for printing banners and flags.
- EDX - EDX is a new range of eco solvent Triangle inks which are both colour and chemically compatible with OEM inks. This dual compatibility allows users to perform cartridge-by-cartridge changeover without wasting ink, and new colour profiles are not required in order to obtain the same colour as OEM inks. New products to complement those already available for Roland printers will be launched at Sign UK including:
- EDX for Mimaki JV33 & JV34
- EDX for Mimaki JV5
- EDX for Mutoh Valuejet
According to the company, all of these inks offer significant cost savings compared to OEM inks and will typically save users around 40%.
[photo shows Josero's EcoJet 180E printer]