Colorific has announced that it will be touring the globe this autumn and exhibiting at a number of major print trade shows.
Throughout the events – which include EcoPrint, the Viscom shows and SGIA in the USA – Colorific will be showcasing its entire range of ink products for the wide format print market, including its proven and highly successful Colorific Pro Max and Colorific Pro J33 ink solutions.
Shaun Holdom, Business Manager for Colorific, explains, “Colorific is attending the trade shows in order to boost awareness of Colorific in these regions and to highlight its alternative ink solutions and the resulting cost savings they provide. In addition, we plan to recruit new distribution partners whilst we are at the events.”
Shaun adds, “We will also be introducing our next generation ink – Colorific UV Light – at these upcoming shows. This revolutionary new product is a hybrid eco solvent ink that has inbuilt UV initiators. It combines the reliability of an eco solvent ink with the print performance of a UV solution.”
Events, dates and stand numbers are as follows:
- Digital Expo in Budapest, Hungary. 19th/20th/21st September 2012. Stand K3
- Eco Print in Berlin, Germany. 26/27th September. Hall 3 stand 3-130
- Viscom in Milan, Italy. 4th/5th/6th October. Hall 1 stand K02
- Viscom in Madrid, Spain. 17th to 20th October. Stand no. tbc
- SGIA in Las Vegas, USA. 18th/19th/20th October. Stand 3471
- Viscom in Frankfurt, Germany. 25th/26th/27th October. Stand i-54
Colorific will also be attending a number of trade shows during the early part of 2013 including SGI Middle East, FESPA London and Sign and Digital UK. More details will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Colorific, please visit www.colorificink.com