Sign Ireland and Digital Ireland returns to the RDS on 23-24 September 2009 as Sign & Digital Ireland. With a new look and name to reflect the evolving Irish visual communications industry, the 2009 event promises to be better than ever before.
The event brings together Ireland’s visual communications industry every two years and attracts quality visitors from the sign & digital, end user and visual communications sector.
Co-located with Sign & Digital Ireland in 2009 will be Print Ireland incorporating Repro Ireland. Print Ireland is the ultimate forum for the Irish print community bringing together buyers, specifiers and suppliers of printing machinery, consumables and services.
Planning for the 2009 shows is well underway.
Sign & Digital Ireland is the longest running event for the sign, digital and visual communications industry. Spanning two days at the RDS in Dublin, visitors to the show can combine seeing suppliers, distributors, products and people from across the industry in one visit and under one roof. Visitors also will benefit from Print Ireland incorporating Repro Ireland being co-located in Simmonscourt.
Why you should attend…
- Leading suppliers will be exhibiting at the show with new and existing products, demonstrating these products live ….giving you the chance to meet a variety of suppliers in one place
- Attend FREE seminars & workshops covering the latest issues faced by the industry and keeping you up to date with the latest technology and solutions
- Receive expert, impartial advice from industry Experts
- Sign & Digital Ireland is an ideal opportunity to network with your peers whilst comparing costs, services and products
- Attendance is FREE of charge and includes entrance to Print Ireland
With Sign & Digital Ireland only taking place every two years, don’t miss out on this great opportunity to meet your peers as the industry converges on Dublin on 23 – 24 September 2009.