HP today announced that it will be showing an addition to its range of large format printers on its stand, 9.E.082 at VISCOM Sign España, 22-24 October, Feria de Madrid, IFEMA.
At the show HP will be demonstrating its latest large format printer, which will drive change in the industry and allow Print Service Providers (PSPs) to differentiate themselves.
Other stand highlights include:
- The HP Scitex FB950 Printer - 2.5m hybrid UV printer providing consistent high-quality POP/POS, trade show and event signage on a wide range of rigid or flexible media at high speeds of up to 80m2/hr in billboard mode
- The HP Designjet L65500 Printer - the first of a new category of large-format signage printers with HP Latex Inks that reduce the impact of printing on the environment and offer broad outdoor and indoor application versatility, while delivering quality and high productivity with no drying time needed and at print speeds of up to 79m²/hr (for outdoor) and 34m²/hr (for indoor)
- The HP Designjet Z6100 Printer series - aqueous printers with an embedded spectrophotometer available in 42" and 60" models delivering vivid, high-impact prints at high print speeds. The series is ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor banners and large format applications such as posters, photos and fine art prints, drawings, maps and renders.
- The HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer is the perfect printing solution for graphic designers, photo and fine art print service providers, commercial printers and photographers. It enables easy calibration and profiling with an embedded X-Rite spectrophotometer, and features an expanded colour gamut with 12 HP Vivera pigment inks and HP 73 Chromatic Red. The HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer is ideal for producing gallery quality, black-and-white and colour photographs, art enlargements, large-format designs and high-accuracy proofs.
- HP Indigo application area, where PSPs will be able to see sample prints and speak to HP staff who will advise them on the best solutions for their business.
"HP's latest graphic solutions will allow our customers to continue to differentiate their businesses," said Santi Morera, vice president and general manager, Large Format Printing Business, Imaging and Printing Group, HP. "PSPs now have the widest ever portfolio of HP printers to choose from, allowing them to enter new market segments with confidence," said Morera.
For more information please visit http://www.viscomspain.com