Canon will demonstrate its capability to offer customers a single source for all their wide format solution and service needs at FESPA Digital. Visitors to the stand (Hall B1, Stand 310) will be able to learn about the array of large format printers, software and substrates that, supported by outstanding service, represent the full breadth and diversity of Canon’s offerings to the market.
Committed to inspiring customers to achieve business growth and driving innovation in wide format printing, Canon Europe will also be showcasing a variety of customer success stories and applications, including bespoke printed wallpaper and laminated flooring, all enabled by its wide format technologies. Canon customer, Marco de Wert of Sanders Group (www.magnetservice.com) will also be explaining to the Digital Conference Theatre audience (at 15.00-15.30 on Thursday 22 May) how wide format printing transformed his business.
With Océ’s expertise and technology now fully integrated into its wide format portfolio, Canon is better positioned than ever to help Print Service Providers (PSPs) to extend their service offerings and become exceptional service providers.
Whatever a customer’s core business, the Canon stand will provide the inspiration and innovation to help them identify areas in which to grow their business across the fast-growing wide format market. It will demonstrate to visitors how the combination of Canon’s imaging heritage with industry-leading Océ technology provides customers with the ultimate business partner.
The portfolio of wide format solutions being exhibited on the Canon stand will range from roll-fed inkjet and UV flatbed printers, through workflow solutions and digital cutting tables, to the full range of Canon substrates. Highlights will include:
- The Océ Arizona 480GT, the market’s most versatile UV flatbed printer, with eight independent ink channels and the capability to print a decorative varnish or white layer on a large variety of substrates, including glass, laminated flooring and membrane switch overlays. It can create exciting and high value applications for Point-of-Sale (POS), signage and specialty applications
- The Océ ColorWave 900, which, thanks to raw speeds of up to 1,000 square metres per hour and powerful workflow, offers unprecedented large format colour production capabilities
- The Océ ColorWave 650 Poster Printer with its Océ CrystalPoint imaging technology for instantly dry poster prints for cost-effective, high-quality POS prints delivered on demand on a wide range of media
- The Océ ProCut digital flatbed cutter – an automated cutting system that can streamline wide format digital printer workflow from prepress to finishing, delivering exceptional cut quality, versatility and productivity for all display graphic applications
- The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400, which incorporates LUCIA EX, Canon’s innovative 12-colour pigment inkjet system with image processing technology, to give the finest results for production, photographic and fine art applications.
Duncan Smith, Wide Format Group Director, Canon UK & Ireland, comments, “The wide format market is one sector of the printing industry that is continuing to expand because of the growing number and variety of exciting applications that can be realized on wide format digital printers. Thanks to the unrivalled combination of printing and finishing systems, RIP and workflow software, substrates and services we can offer customers, Canon is ideally positioned as an expert source to satisfy all indoor and outdoor graphic arts wide format demands and to support companies in the long-term growth of their businesses. We want to help our customers to become exceptional service providers, so I’d invite them to come and find inspiration on the Canon stand – they won’t be disappointed.”