Spandex will host an 80s Experience Day in partnership with 3M on Tuesday 10th June 2014.
Sign makers, wrappers, shop fitters and printers are invited to experience the whole range of 3M materials: vehicle graphics, architectural and decorative, illuminated signage and more. 3M experts will be available to demonstrate products and applications with focus on their 80s products (Series 80 signage films, 1080 wrapping film & IJ380/IJ180/480 digital wrap films). Spaces are limited so visitors are encouraged to pre-register.
Visitors will experience a whole range of 3M Hits of the 80s…
- "Cars” - Live vehicle ‘wrap’ application workshop using Wrap Film Series 1080;Printing and application tips for digital wrap films such as Controltac™ Graphic Film IJ380 & IJ180; andnew 480 Envision wrap films
- “Wrap Me Up Before You Go-Go” -Wrapping is not just about vehicles. What about bars, shop counters, lifts, showrooms? Learn more about DiNoc architectural films that allow your business to move into the Interior Refurbishment market
- “We Are Glass” - Find out about the lucrative window decoration market with new products such as Fasara & Dichroic films
- “Sign of the Times” - Discover why Scotchcal 80 Series signage films are much more than just a low-cost cast film
- “Temptation” - 3M seminar on Marketing and Selling Vehicle Wraps Successfully will help your business move into new/profitable markets; Exclusive hardware and material offers on the day
Visitors are encouraged to register to receive a FREE 3M goodie bag at the event. For more information on Spandex’s Experience Day and to register please visit www.spandex.co.uk