Perfect Colours has announced the addition of another session to its HP Production Tour in a response to significant demand. This Thursday, 15th January, will see the specially kitted-out demonstration truck make an extra stop in Reading to introduce the power of the HP Designjet T series to attendees.
The Designjet T7200 and T3500 are multi-functional production printers designed to improve both efficiency and total cost of ownership for companies in CAD, GIS and other technical markets producing high-quality colour and monochrome output. They will be shown in tandem with Designjet SmartStream, an accessible workflow management software suite that can cut file preparation time by up to 50%.
The dates of the tour now run as follows:
- Tuesday 13th January: The Midlands
- Baird Close, Daventry, Northamptonshire NN11 8RY
- Wednesday 14th January: Ascot
- Ascot Business Park, Lyndhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 9FE
- NEW: Thursday 15th January: Reading (9am - 1pm only)
- Moto Service Area (Eastbound), M4 Motorway, Burghfield, Reading RG30 3UQ
- Monday 26th January: Stockport
- Higher Hillgate, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3QY
All sessions run throughout the day, from 9am to 5pm, except for the new Reading session, which will only run until 1pm.
"We want to offer potential and existing customers the opportunity to learn more about HP production printers, and to demonstrate to them the cost savings compared with LED monochrome technology," explains Jason Burroughs, managing director of Perfect Colours. "We are delighted that the benefits of the Designjet T series and Designjet SmartStream have attracted so many registrations that we've been encouraged to add an extra date."
Perfect Colours invites interested parties to attend the event by registering at http://www.perfectcolours.com/hp-production-tour/ with places offered on a first come, first served basis.