The IMI Europe Industrial Inkjet Technology Showcase 2015 will be held in Munich between June 24th – 25th. Now in its 14th year and with interest in industrial ink jet having grown to a record high, the 2015 event will discuss ink jet trends and issues while highlighting a variety of new and existing industrial ink jet powered technologies, applications and new business opportunities - in markets including; packaging, retail, interior design, glass and ceramics.
For the first time this year, the event will also feature a new Industrial Print Forum managed by the organisers of the world leading industrial print show, InPrint. Exploring industrial applications within the manufacturing process, this track will use industry overviews, presentations on emerging applications, tech talks and presentations from key industry experts and suppliers to explain why industrial printing represents a significant growth market opportunity.
With visitors representing developers, research centres, universities, commercial laboratories, government departments or ink jet developers, the event’s programme is designed to enable all delegates to develop the ink jet knowledge and market contacts for continued businesses innovation.
Event highlights include:
- NEW InPrint Industrial Print Forum - Sponsored by Xaar – a leading print head manufacturer and hosted by Frazer Chesterman and Marcus Timson, (organisers of InPrint) focusing on industrial print; leading consultants, brand owners, suppliers and end users will present the current and future capabilities of industrial digital print, outlining key market challenges and opportunities. Diamond Dispersions will also be sponsoring a lunch on Wednesday 24th June as part of the Forum.
- Sessions dedicated to a range of core topics including Packaging, Brand and Retail; Design and Décor and Future Technologies will be covered. Speakers include: Charterhouse, Tonejet, ThePackHub, Kuei, Markus Benesch Creates, Erfurt & Sohn KG, Xennia Technology, Xaar, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ferdinand, Laboratory of Applied Inkjet Printing, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Sheffield & Xaar.
- Industry Overviews - A range of industry expert speakers including, Mark Hanley of IT Strategies, Jason Oliver of Heidelberg and Ingo Ederer of Voxeljet will discuss market trends and issues and explore new markets and applications. They will focus on where ink jet is either contributing towards streamlined operations or creating new profitable applications.
- Exhibitor Presentations - Leading suppliers of hardware, inks, curing systems and other components and services will also talk about their products and service offering, and outline how they can help businesses unlock or maximise the power of ink jet printing.
- FREE TRAINING - Ink Jet Tech Talks - At no extra cost, registrants to the Ink Jet Technology Showcase 2015, will also have the opportunity to learn from experts, discuss the latest scientific findings and techniques, and gather information they need to progress their operations.
- Valuable Networking – Visitors will also be able to use refreshment breaks and evening receptions to network and meet with key industry leading manufacturers, suppliers and experts to further foster industry relations and potential business partnerships.
- adphos Field Trip & Bavarian Evening – Showcase attendee’s are invited to a guided tour of the adphos manufacturing and testing facility nearby, followed by a Bavarian Evening in a local brewery on the final evening of Thursday 25th June.
Mike Willis, Managing Director, IMI Europe Inkjet Technology Showcase 2015, comments: “Thanks to continued innovation and the benefits of inkjet printing, this year’s event promises to be bigger, better and more insightful than ever before.
“We are really excited about our new industrial print track focusing on innovation within ink jet printing for manufacturing. This market is growing quite significantly and now represents a huge opportunity for our exhibitors, speakers and visitors alike. We look forward to opening the doors on June 24th.”