GlassPrint, Europe’s only dedicated conference and exhibition for glass decoration, will return to Düsseldorf, Germany on 25th and 26th November 2015.
Decoration is a key process in the manufacture of architectural, automotive and hollow glass, and adds considerably more value to the end product. GlassPrint 2015 is a two-day event that will present anyone involved with this important and expanding sector with the latest trends and developments for the decoration of all types of glass.
Powered by glasstec, GlassPrint 2015 follows on from the 2013 event that was deemed an outstanding success by the record audience of approximately 200 international glassmakers, glass decorators and leading suppliers.
Offering delegates more presentations than ever before, there will be an even spread between flat and hollow glass coverage. With exact timings to follow, keynote speakers and industry experts will present the latest information on advanced technologies for glass decoration.
Technical presentations will include:
- UV solutions for screenprinting, high dishwasher resistance (Dubuit)
- Digital flat glass printing vs screenprinting - Advantages and limitations (Durst)
- Digital printing hollow glass: the path from theory to realisation (Fermac)
- New trends and developments of organic applications in the glass industry (Ferro)
- Inkjet printing and glass (Global Inkjet Systems)
- Metallising re-Invented (ISIMAT)
- Trends in container glass print inspection (KBA-Kammann)
- Glass resists – temporary coatings for sheet and hollow glass (KIWO, Kissel + Wolf)
- UV roller-coating onto glass in combination with UV digital printing (Marabu)
- The Transparent Picture (Ormo Print)
- Glass-IMD/FIM – Screenprinting inks and adhesion promoters for glass backmolding (Pröll)
- 100 parts per minute - challenges in UV curing with printing onto hollow glass (RUCO)
- How process standardisation can increase hollow glass printing efficiency (SEFAR)
- Screen technology and automation (Sign-Tronic AG / Grünig-Interscreen)
- Digital decoration of glass bottles in mass production for the beverage industry… challenges and solutions (TILL)
Keynote speakers will include industry figureheads representing:
- BV Glas (The Federal Association of the German Glass Industry)
- FEVE (The European Container Glass Federation)
- Glass for Europe (trade association for Europe's manufacturers of building, automotive and transport glass)
- Messe Düsseldorf (organisers of glasstec 2016)
- VDMA (Glass Forum)
For further information visit www.glassprint.org