At Labelepxo 2015, Epson will demonstrate the largest range of digital label printers and presses it has shown to date, and unveil several new products (on booth 9A50 from 29th September – 2nd October at Brussels Expo).
Epson offers the broadest selection of label printing solutions to meet the most diverse range of label production needs, compared with any other manufacturer today. Its products include handheld label makers for office, industrial, construction and retail, desktop colour label printers for in-house 'on-demand' applications, wide-format printers for specialist labels and UV and aqueous inkjet presses for higher-volume commercial applications. Each printer and press is fully developed by Epson and every component - hardware, printhead, ink and software - is manufactured by Epson and optimised to deliver the best possible performance.
Labelexpo highlights will include:
- The SurePress L-6034VW incorporating Epson’s PrecisionCore linehead and LED-cured UV ink with in-line digital varnish and high-opacity white ink. This single-pass press is ideal for high-quality short-to mid-run jobs, producing labels with outstanding scratch and weather resistance. This press is now commercialised and the first installations are underway.
- The seven-colour SurePress L-4033AW: the world’s only aqueous inkjet label press and ideal for high-quality, high-value, short-run label jobs. This popular press delivers exceptional print quality on a wide variety of standard label substrates, including clear film and metallic substrates, and without the need for pre-treatments or coatings.
- Several models from the ColorWorks range: these ‘on-demand’ desktop colour label printers are ideal for manufacturing, logistics, retail and healthcare environments. For the first time the C3500 will be shown in an affordable short-run, roll-to-roll configuration. Plus, the latest ColorWorks C7500 with innovative permanent PrecisionCore linehead will be printing quality labels on a wide variety of materials up to four inches wide at a fast 300mm/sec - with and without rewinder capability.
- The LabelWorks compact, electronic label makers: these are ideal for durable labelling requirements in the office, warehouse and factory, etc. A new model with unique industrial features will be launched at the show (details will be announced in September).
- SureColor SC-S 64-inch wide-format printer: the perfect printer to produce exceptional print quality for a variety of small to ultra-large labels, in cut step-and-repeat formats, for hard-wearing stickers and decals on a wide range of self-adhesive substrates.
- Finally, Epson will unveil a new printer at Labelexpo that delivers enhanced packaging proofing capabilities.
“We have come a long way in a relatively short time and today we have a superb line up of products designed to produce labels for every need, using a choice of inks and on a wide variety of substrates,” says Duncan Ferguson, Director, Professional Graphics, Epson Europe. “Our products are driven by market demand and designed to be affordable, easy to use and deliver long-term quality, performance and value. We are committed to the label industry in all its forms for the long term and our strategy is to meet the industry’s needs now and anticipate and adapt to those needs as they change.”
More information will be available from 1st August at www.epson.eu/labelexpo