The team at CMYUK is reporting a ‘ground-breaking’ start to its week of open days showcasing the most up to date technology in wide format digital printing. The open days - which are running until this Friday 13th November at the company’s demo and training centre in Shrewsbury - are highlighting one of the most extensive ranges of industrial print solutions available, including the recently launched MTEX Blue digital textile printer, two brand new solvent printers from Mimaki as well as the latest range of EFI VUTEk printers and state of the art finishing solutions from Zünd and Matic.
CMYUK Director Robin East said: “We’ve been delighted to welcome so many companies to our showcase event on this first day. We’ve had an incredibly positive start, selling our first MTEX Blue within hours of opening. As well as showcasing UV and Solvent printing, our expert team and manufacturing partners have been demonstrating our extensive range of digital textile print solutions, both to companies who are completely new to textile printing and to those who wish to add digital to their traditional textile operation. We’ve had excellent feedback, with customers saying that it’s fantastic to see such a complete selection of wide format digital print technology being demonstrated at a single event, under one roof.”
The machines on show include:
- The MTEX Blue 1.8m inline sublimation fabric printer, revolutionising digital soft signage and fabric printing. See the fabric prints finished on the Matic Cronos Plus twin needle sewing station in a workshop from Atech
- Zünd G3 fabric cutting with ‘DRT’ (driven rotary tool)
- The EFI VUTEk GS3250 LX Pro UltraDrop - amazing 7Pl quality, 8 colour with white 3.2m LED UV hybrid printer
- The EFI VUTEk H2000 grayscale 6 colour with white 2m hybrid UV printer (experience ground breaking grayscale quality)
- The EFI VUTEk H1625 grayscale 4 colour with white 1.6m hybrid printer (incredible 6Pl quality at unrivalled cost).
- The new Mimaki JV300-160 1.6m solvent print & cut roll to roll (2 x CMYK)
- The new Mimaki CJV150-160 1.6m solvent print & cut roll to roll (CMYK, orange, light black and white)
- The Mimaki JFX200 2513 LED UV flatbed printer
- The Mimaki UJF 6042 A2 format desktop LED UV flatbed printer
- The Mimaki UJF 3042 A3 format desktop LED UV flatbed printer.
There are also special demo day incentives available, including a free colour management training voucher worth £495, free sample rolls of UTACK digital wallpaper and Berger digital fabric, and a demo unit sale.
The open house event is being held until Friday 13 November at the CMYUK Training and Demo Centre, Unit 3B, Vanguard Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, SY1 3TG.
To find out more or to book your place, please visit www.cmyuk.com/openhouse