Dalim Software will be exhibiting a slate of new products, at the company's 26th anniversary of its first participation at drupa.
While the company has solid roots in the print world, it offers software solutions to help any organisation that wants to take control of the production, business processes and storage of its digital assets, regardless of output intent.
Dalim Software is using drupa to launch groundbreaking fifth edition of its integrated media production platform, DALIM ES. It offers a complete solution for the management and production of the many aspects of media services, regardless of final output—print, packaging, large format, web, e-book, video, and more.
Among the many new ES 5 features are:
- 'Desktops' – a fully customisable, branded web portal, transforming the user experience.
- A new, powerful set of triggers and actions.
- Plug-ins for seamless integration into Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Adobe Print Engine Level 4 support.
- Colour accurate soft proofing with a new DALIM DIALOGUE Engine flat user interface—for the desktop or mobile.
- A way to manage and ingest augmented reality graphics through seamless integration with provider Augment.
- A new DALIM ES 3D media viewer interface where users can manage notes (status, comment, validation, etc.), attaching annotations to a specific part of the 3D Collada image file.
- A new media viewer supports both video reviewing and sharing. Users can navigate frame-by-frame, or 5 by 5 frames, for more precise annotations.
- Dalim Software will also be showing examples of how its software works for a wide variety of users and applications, including commercial print, publication printing, packaging, brand owners, and agencies.