Roland DG will be holding a series of interactive Experience Days, taking place across the country during October and November.
The three events will give attendees the chance to see all the latest Roland DG technology, attend Roland DG Academy taster sessions, see live product demonstrations, meet Roland DG partners Vivid Laminating and Adventa, get involved in practical tutorials, and take advantage of exclusive offers and give-aways. The event dates and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday 19th October - Renault Sport, Enstone
- Tuesday 1st November – Newcastle Racecourse
- Wednesday 9th November – Rookery Hall, Cheshire
Taking the latest and greatest Roland DG technology on the road, the event will give attendees access to the following eco-solvent, UV, cutting and engraving machines:
- The TrueVIS VG-640, with 8 colour TrueVIS INK (CMYK, Lc, Lm, Lk, Wh), 4 new FlexFire print heads and new cutting technology, bringing the future of print & cut to life
- The new TrueVIS SG-540, launched in September 2016, which will be one of the key pieces of technology on display at the event
- Representing print, finish, then cut for businesses that require lamination or a flexible workflow, the SOLJET EJ-640 printer delivers high volume production and low running costs. Paired with the CAMM-1 PRO GX-640 for reliable, accurate pro-cutting technology.
- Nicknamed the magic box, the VersaUV LEF-20 will be on display to demonstrate how UV technology can customise virtually any substrate, up to 100mm in height.
- The VersaSTUDIO BN-20 is just 20” wide, but with integrated print & cut, ECO-SOL MAX 3 ink in CMYK plus white or metallic, it’s the ideal choice for those that need a desktop solution.
- Finally, the METAZA MPX-90 impact engraver, which uses a diamond tipped stylus to imprint photo-realistic imagery onto even hard metals, turning the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Roland DG experts will be on hand to answer any questions about the technology on display while Roland DG Academy & Creative Centre Manager, Joe Wigzell will be running Roland VersaWorks & Adobe Illustrator taster-sessions for attendees looking for tips and tricks on how to get the best results from Roland DG technology.
Alongside Roland DG’s contributions, partners Vivid Laminating will exhibit its EasyMount 1600sh Laminator and demonstrate its perfect finishing prowess with practical demonstrations. Adventa will be demonstrating its QuickPro ArtWrap Canvas, and offer visitors the chance to take away a personalised canvas at the end of the day.
With a focus on versatility and demonstrating a wide variety of profitable applications, the event is a must for anyone interested in the latest developments in eco-solvent print, print & cut, or UV technology.
click here to register for the Roland DG Experience Day.