Roland DG has announced that it is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Engineer in the Luton/Milton Keynes M1 corridor. Further details can be found below:
Field Sales Engineer
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding business. Candidates must possess a strong electro-mechanical aptitude and be able to demonstrate skilful experience in the repair and service of Large Format Inkjet Printers and have working knowledge of related software packages. Additional knowledge of milling & engraving products would be advantageous.
Critical skills the role holder must possess and demonstrate
- Have a proven background in field engineering/service ideally with a minimum five years experience.
- Ideally have service/repair knowledge and experience on Roland product range.
- Must have Full UK Driving license.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge of UK and Ireland.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of popular graphic design software such as Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator is essential, to a level of efficiency to test & demonstrate the Roland product workflow.
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a team using knowledge sharing to the best advantage for the team
- Strong understanding of customer requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills - collaboration, teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with a high degree of computer literacy.
- Accurate and timely record keeping.
- Flexible approach to the job& the ability to adapt to new and challenging workloads.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
Experience & education
- Ideally educated to O’Level/GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a Field Service Environment.
- Experienced in using CRM systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages – Outlook, Word, Excel. Power Point etc.
For more information, please visit www.rolanddg.co.uk/company/careers/
Job vacancies on the LFR website are promoted to the 85,000 people who visit this site every month, are also added to our busy Group of over 1700 members on LinkedIn, and subsequently then Tweeted to over 2,700 followers of @LFRnews