Antalis are seeking a strong leader for our Sign & Display internal sales teams. This is an important and high profile role, in a key growth area for the Antalis UK business. Based from our Sign & Display Head Office in Warrington, the Sales Operations Manager will support national sales growth through a team of dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced Team Managers and Sales Advisors.
Antalis is a leading supplier of Sign & Display, Print, Office, Packaging and Publishing products. Our product range is the widest on the market and our service offer is second to none. We have a reputation for innovation and expertise and we put delivering customer excellence at the heart of everything we do. We are a profitable part of a secure Global Group, with a clear plan for the future.
Salary: From £40,000 Inc Sales Incentive / Benefits (Dependent on Experience)
Job type: Permanent
Date posted: April 1st, 2015
Closing Date: April 15th, 2015
Sales Operations Manager – Sign & Display
- Accountable for the performance of the Inside Sales teams against Budget, DNA KPI’s and delivering on all aspects of our Commercial plan.
- Coaching and Developing Team Managers to support delivery.
- Supporting the Divisional Director in the development of the Sales Strategy and responsible for its implementation.
- Talent Management and Leadership of the Inside Sales teams.
- Principle responsibility for Coaching plans, working with Sales Advisor Team Managers to deliver the coaching for improved performance.
- Developing quarterly priorities for the Inside Sales teams.
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with all business functions.
- Demonstrating and implementing the Antalis Values and Behaviours within the region.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Comprehensive understanding of sales, customer service and phone process principles.
- Clear and Demonstrable knowledge of Antalis Commercial Plan; Market, customers, competitors, suppliers and market trends; Antalis Product and Service range; Coaching Model and Principles; Financial Performance
- PC literate and extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience working in a sales environment and working with sales leadership responsibility to achieve sales and margin targets.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Interested parties can apply online by clicking here.