Zünd UK Ltd are seeking to expand the existing sales capability with two additional Sales Account Managers to promote and sell our flatbed cutting hardware and software solutions, to new and existing customers alike.
Sales areas: UK North and UK South.
- Sales prospecting for new business.
- Account managing existing accounts.
- Establish business & customer relationships, generate proposals, pursue strategies for targeted projects, meet sales targets.
- Keep abreast of developments & business opportunities in the appropriate markets, and follow-up opportunities by applying appropriate sales, negotiation & closing techniques.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback on competitors' pricing & position in the respective segments to enable appropriate marketing plans to be developed for driving growth.
- Experience in selling typically within any of the Graphics, Sign & Digital, Packaging & Retail, Technical Textile, Engineering or Composite sectors.
- Understanding of sales and customer service principles including negotiation, influencing and closing.
- Successful in both up-selling to existing customers and developing new customers.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with an eye to time management, and delivering against deadlines. Able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- A desire to constantly learn, improve and win.
- Generous basic, plus uncapped commission package.
- Company car (Exec).
- Private medical cover (BUPA).
- Co pension scheme – 5% contribution company matched.
The Zünd name is synonymous with the words quality, reliability & performance.
Established in 1993, Zünd UK has become one of the industry leaders in the supply and service of precision cutting systems.
Located in North London (St. Albans) is Zünd UK’s sales and service centre. It’s also where we have our ‘state of the art’ demonstration suite complete with the new S3, G3 & D3 cutters range, table options, and finishing solutions.
Twenty-four years on, Zünd UK is renowned for its’ excellent customer service and superior engineering skills. We have UK-based service engineers & locally stock spare parts.
With many customers running systems 24 hours a day it is imperative that they have peace of mind with regard to the performance and reliability of the machine. Factory trained technicians and a comprehensive spares service at Zünd UK ensure that all systems are maintained to the highest level and with a fast response by our UK-based engineers.
We understand how important it is to have the opportunity to see and test the machines properly without haste or cost, so our demonstration suite is open for users to bring their own work for finishing and testing here in the UK.
Zünd UK offers finishing solutions into a wide range of different markets, typically but not limited to Graphics, Sign & Display, Textile, Aviation, Motor Sport, Engineering, Packaging and Retail.