Gerber Scientific Products said today that it will unveil the newest member of its Solara ion UV printer family – the Gerber CAT UV – from June 22-26 at FESPA 2010 in Munich, Germany.
Gerber CAT UV, the only economically-priced “true flat bed” printer in the market today:
- Prints at a higher resolution for sharper and more vibrant output;
- Uses Gerber CAT™ inks that provide superior adhesion and scratch resistance with a vibrant color gamut;
- Uses patent-pending Cold Fire Cure™ technology that supports printing on the widest array of substrates in the industry;
- Prints on heat sensitive and recycled materials, supporting its environmentally friendly platform;
- Uses less energy and produces no ozone or VOCs;
- Offers unparalleled print accuracy and registration to support double strike and two-sided printing.
Its ease of use and low impact on the work place make it a smart choice for sign makers worldwide – especially where quality matters! The Gerber CAT UV compact footprint fits through a door as small as 36” or 94 cm – thus eliminating costly demolition or construction during installation.
Barclay Garnet, owner of Pubset of Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA, one of the select group of users running the Gerber CAT UV since late 2009 commented, “Gerber has brought this printer to the next level!”
To learn more about this cutting edge technology and see a live demo, visit Gerber at the FESPA show, Hall B-1, Stand 499.