Jacky’s Business Solutions will showcase a host of solutions at SGI Dubai 2017, including HP's new Latex printers and more.
The new HP Latex 570 displays unique water-based HP Latex Technology and delivers a combination of true application versatility, high image quality and high productivity, and a sustainable approach that is better for operators, business, and the environment.
The HP Latex 570 Printer is EPEAT Bronze registered - a designation for reduced environmental impact.
The new HP Latex 570 Printer lets the user get vivid colour and consistent quality over time that:
- Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density with three using vivid print modes
- Print colours right the first time with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer4 and HP Custom Substrate Profiling
- Consistent, day-one image quality over time - native 1200 dpi, user changes print-heads, auto nozzle replacement
- Handle robust tiling applications with consistent colours to <= 2 dE20005 and +/- 1 mm/m length accuracy
As well as sustain high productivity on speed, easy operation that:
- Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindle less pivot table and automatic skew adjustment
- Respond fast with quality—up to 23 m2/hr (248 ft2/hr) indoor quality mode
- Run unattended—print 100-m (328-ft) length SAV rolls with heavy roll support up to 55 kgs (121 lbs)
- Balance production and distribute jobs across HP Latex fleet with colour emulation capabilities