InkTec, a leading international manufacturer of printers, inks and media, is celebrating its 25th anniversary with the worldwide launch of its ground breaking JETRIX LXi8 LED-UV flatbed printer at Sign and Digital UK, alongside stunning new additions to its range of consumables.
The new 3.2m wide LXi8 will feature on stand H20, running at top speeds of over 206sqm per hour - an exceptional speed that's expected to really draw the crowds.
Ben Woodruff, Head of National Sales, InkTec Europe, said: "The LXi8 will open up exciting new printing opportunities for sign and display companies, thanks to its speed and efficiency coupled with optimal printing results.
"We're hoping to attract a huge amount of interest from potential customers looking to take advantage of our new developments and upgrade their current equipment. As well as its stunning top speed the LXi8 has a host of new features including InkTec's latest generation LED-UV ink."
InkTec will also be showcasing its latest inks and media on neighbouring stand J20, including:
• The newest additions to its Eco Solvent range - these environmentally friendly inks are specifically designed to improve printing performance for Mimaki and Roland printers without releasing harmful chemicals and VOCs.
• Enhancing its sublimation inks range, InkTec has developed a new ink for specific print heads for Epson printers including the DX4, DX5 and DX7.
• A new latex media developed specifically for HP latex printers, which is tacky without being sticky and has the ability to re-apply and stay in position. It is available in satin and gloss finishes and is very competitive on price.
The InkTec-Europe team will be joined at the show by colleagues from the home of InkTec in South Korea, including CEO of InkTec Dr Chung.
Dr Chung said: "I am delighted to be attending this worldwide launch, which is a fitting way to celebrate our achievements over the last 25 years.
"As a manufacturer of printers, inks and media it's so exciting to see how our ranges come together to maximise the printing possibilities and new business opportunities for our customers.
"I'm very much looking forward to the opportunity to speak with colleagues and other show visitors about our work and our ideas for the future."
About the JETRIX LXi8
The new LXi8 is perfect for applications including short-term outdoor signage, clear film window graphics, interior decoration, furniture decoration, industrial applications, industrial keypads, spot varnishing and wood prints.
• 3.2m wide true flatbed
• Ultra-high speed - highest printing speed up to 206sqm/h
• Powerful zonal vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement
• Automatic head cleaning
• Print resolution - 1,080 x 720dpi
• Latest generation Konica Minolta printheads
• Rigid media size - 3,200mm x 2,030mm
• Rigid media thickness - 100mm
• Innovative LED curing system reduces operational costs through lower energy consumption and longer lifetime
• Powered by dedicated JETRIX GUI (Graphical User Interface) which simplifies, optimises and automates as many steps as possible.
The JETRIX KX7 will also be on show on stand H20. A flagship printer, the JETRIX KX7 is one of the most reliable, robust flatbed printers on the market today and continues to impress with its proven technology.