Corel has launched a cost-effective CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X6 Small Business Edition which includes up to three installations for each purchase. With its content-rich environment as well as professional graphic design, photo-editing and website design software, the powerful suite enables start-ups and small businesses to create impactful and eye-catching visual communication.
Thanks to new included learning materials, instant content finder and professional templates creating distinctive logos, signs to custom websites, web graphics, billboards, car wraps, flyers and more is now easier and quicker than ever.
In addition to the three serial numbers, each copy contains:
- CorelDRAW® X6, an intuitive vector-illustration and page-layout application
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X6, a professional image-editing application
- Corel® PowerTRACE™ X6, a utility to quickly and accurately convert bitmaps into editable vector graphics
- Corel® CONNECT™, a full-screen browser to search the suite’s digital content on a computer, local network, or disc and stock imagery from iStockPhoto® and Fotolia
- Corel CAPTURE™ X6, a one-click screen capture utility
- Corel® Website Creator™ X6, a powerful new do-it-yourself website creation software
- Three Quick Reference cards in each SBE copy
Users also receive 10,000 high-quality clipart and images; 1,000 new professional high-resolution digital photos; 1,000 OpenType fonts, including premium fonts such as Helvetica®; 2,000 vehicle templates; 350 professionally designed templates; and 800 frames and patterns. All box versions of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 include a comprehensive full-colour, hard cover Guidebook to help users of all skill levels getting started quickly.
For more information, please visit www.corel.com/coreldrawsbe.
Availability and Pricing
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 Small Business Edition is available immediately from www.corel.com or from Ciorel's global authorised resellers. Suggested retail pricing (SRP) for the English Box version is £699, excluding VAT.