On our travels around the Googleweb, we often find information that we think is interesting, creative or worthy of sharing. Below is one such gem we found online, from the website of Arizona Color, that has all 3 of the aforementioned attributes.
There is some valuable information here, particularly if you are selling vehicle wrapping as a service.
Wrap Industry Statistics - Why Should I Use a Vehicle Wrap?
Results of a vehicle wrap can vary depending on the expertise of the wrap provider. Arizona Color is recognised as a leader in the vehicle wrap industry and delivers optimal results to every client.
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
- Fleet vehicle wraps are ideally suited for various types advertising campaigns, including new product launch, and event marketing and are increasingly being used as part of the marketing mix.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of 2003) representing 19%. The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- Eight out of ten Americans report they have walked in a town, city or downtown area, on average 6.1 miles in the past seven days. This pedestrian traffic represents a significant reach opportunity for advertisers.
Think about what you spend to advertise in other areas:
- The cost of most billboards in a single city is $2000 to $3500 per month. Because a billboard is stationary, roughly the same people see it every day.
- A moderate advertising schedule on the radio or television is priced at an average of $2500 to $4500 per month.
- Yellow Pages $500 - $3000 per month and is slowly losing it's impact on society.
- Local magazines or trade magazines $300 - $1500 per month and has limited reach.
- The cost of advertising your business with a vehicle wrap on a van would cost approximately $1500 to $3000, depending on the vehicle and it's size. The average life of a vehicle wrap is 5 years, which calculates to an advertising cost of $20 to $55 per month.
By being mobile, you will reach a broader audience. Imagine the number of people that will see your advertisement while driving around town or parked outside of a crowded event. The exposure is limitless!
Vehicle wraps just make sense, they open up conversations with potential clients wherever you go. Some of the costs may be written off as an advertising expense. The benefits are limitless.
At Arizona Color we can help you create a wrap campaign that will get you new customers while you go about your normal day driving.
With thanks to Arizona Color for the original content, find out more about them at www.producerwraps.com