GSB Large Format Printing Country Marketing Manager for UK&I
You will join the Graphics Solutions Business – Large Format Printing EMEA marketing team, which executes and continuously improves our world-class marketing campaigns by devising integrated, choice-full and relevant customer journeys.
HP Inc is a $50+ billion Fortune 50 company. At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone—at every level in every function—is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And it’s how ideas—and people—grow.
You will join the Graphics Solutions Business – Large Format Printing EMEA marketing team, which executes and continuously improves our world-class marketing campaigns by devising integrated, choice-full and relevant customer journeys. As Large Format Printing Country Marketing Manager for UK & Ireland you will own the holistic brand experience for our large format printing portfolio along with the corresponding marketing budgets. By effectively executing country B2B marketing campaigns, you will be a key leader in bringing our brand to life every day, to amaze our customers in the signage printing industry, architecture, construction, interior design and conquer new markets in home decoration and fashion industries. Winning requires constant attention to detail and determination in an ever changing environment.
As the ideal candidate you have at least 5 years of work experience and a proven track-record in marketing, with accomplished job from customer insights to execution that demonstrate specific business contributions. You can seamlessly work with country sales teams, capitalizing on lead generation and RAD based marketing, as well as with our valuable channel partners through content-led marketing programs. The person will be responsible for end to end marketing strategy, planning and execution in UK&I, closely working with local business group team and EMEA Marketing Segment Managers, executing integrated marketing campaigns including digital and social, as well as offline activities such as managing tradeshows and customer facing events. Successful job metrics include lead generation, MIO (marketing influenced opportunities), MGO (marketing generated opportunities).
- Develop overall Large Format Printing strategic marketing plan & detailed customer segment marketing plans for UK and Ireland
- Customer insight for the UK & Ireland market
- Be the main point of contact for central marketing team with strong collaboration to UK&I Business Manager and sales team members.
- Implement integrated marketing campaigns and events to support local business priorities
- Drive demand generation (lead generation and nurturing) through offline and online (Digital, online, search, and social) marketing plans to support business priorities
- Support NPI marketing activities and promote HP products and services awareness, consideration, preference, purchase and satisfaction
- Develop and adapt from the region: collateral, customer testimonial videos and all marketing assets
- Agency engagement and management
- Overall Country OPEX marketing budget allocation, management, and tracking
- Coordinate PR/ Social media planning and execution with communications team
Knowledge and Skills
- insight led, customer centric, idea driven, digital savvy
- Superb communication skills
- Experienced in B2B full end to end campaign planning and executing with ROI approach
- B2B proficient in account-based marketing to win new logos together with sales
- Efficient budget spending
- Achievement of quarterly revenue and GM goals
- Full budget responsibility
- Team leadership skills, able to work cross-functional and cross-cultural
- Strong presenter and communicator to senior management and ability to influence
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- 5-8 years of professional Marketing experience preferable in B2B