Visitors wanting to explore the latest in print innovation are being encouraged to utilise the expert advice from Antalis through its ‘Challenge Antalis’ initiative at this year’s The Print Show 2018.
As Europe’s leading distributor of paper, packaging and visual communications, Antalis welcomes printers to put forward their challenges to the team, who will use their experience and expertise to recommend the best solution. Antalis will once again be supporting the Independent Print Industry Association (IPIA) on Stand E40 at The Print Show event on 18th-20th September 2018 at the NEC in Birmingham.
Aside from its expert know-how, Antalis will be demonstrating its ever-growing product portfolio within the print and visual communication market, including:
• Creative Papers by Arjowiggins; a new spectrum of colours launched as part of the Creative Papers range by Arjowiggins for Antalis. Keaykolour is the iconic range of uncoated papers and high-rigidity boards designed for premium print and packaging applications. The Keaykolour spectrum is being expanded from 20 colours to 48, to offer printers and designers a vastly increased palette with which to work. The new colours visually convey Keaykolour’s refined, natural texture with nine families of harmonized half-tones. New dark colours include Sequoia, Port Wine and Carmine, and, at the more vibrant end, Indian Yellow, Pumpkin and Coral.
• KernowPrint for HP Indigo; a new portfolio of HP Indigo printable synthetics from KernowPrint, featuring the company’s revolutionary Cobalt Coating Technology. The range has been specifically engineered to enhance the way synthetic media runs through HP Indigo hardware to achieve phenomenal printing effects.
• Coala range of Visual Communication Materials; including Coala Magnetics, an innovative range of new products which provide flexible, easy to apply and reposition graphics and messaging. A cost effective solution for retail POS and branding and ideal for shops and restaurants.
• PowerCoat Alive; an intelligent paper incorporating NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, allowing customers to connect and engage with brands through the use of smartphones, as well as allowing brands to capture valuable streams of data. Each piece of paper features NFC, which enables smartphones and other devices to seamlessly link consumers directly to a programmed web link when a smart device is hovered over the area of the graphic containing the NFC tag. PowerCoat Alive can be printed, finished and handled as you would any other paper, which enables any printed materials to be interactive and deliver additional content such as special offers and product information.
Throughout the three-day event, Antalis will also be collaborating with key partners exhibiting at the show, enabling visitors to see Antalis substrates being printed and demonstrated in a variety of unique applications. Demonstrations using Antalis media will be taking place at:
• Xeretec (Stand A30) – displaying the new Xerox Iridesse Machine and running the brand new colours from Arjowiggins range, as well as the Magnecote range of magnetic papers and the Invercote range of graphical boards
• SmartPrint (Stand E02) – running Powercoat Alive, Image Digicolour banner sized material, which is specifically developed to allow for banners and 6 page A4 roll fold documents and E Photo; a genuine photo paper that produces brilliant, high intensity prints for a multitude of different applications
Katie Farr, Antalis’ Head of Marketing for Print & Visual Communications, comments: “Having launched our ‘Challenge Antalis’ initiative last year, we are keen to continue pushing the boundaries when it comes to presenting innovative solutions for our customers, and we hope to demonstrate this at The Print Show 2018. We want to ensure we are offering our expertise to as many businesses as possible and we would encourage all visitors to get involved.”