Specialist distributor ArtSystems will be at Sign & Digital UK 2017, with representatives on a number of the company’s suppliers’ stands.
On the Summa stand (G30), ArtSystems will help to demonstrate why the award-winning Summa F Series flatbed cutting system just got even better. ArtSystems’ expert team will also be highlighting the powerful new Onyx 12.1 RIP.
Additionally, ArtSystems representatives will be on Neschen’s stand (H60) taking part in some ‘corner shop’ fun.
Summa Stand (G30)
Summa F Series
ArtSystems’ Andrew Edwards, Sales Division Manager, Sign & Display, explained: “The Summa F Series is already known as the most cost-effective and versatile flatbed cutting system on the market. Now it has two brand-new features which make it even better, increasing productivity and quality of output. Both will be making their debut at the Sign & Digital Show this March.
“People already talk about the Summa F Series exceptional user flexibility and ease of use. They know the market leading level of build quality and reliability they can expect, and that all Summa cutters are great value for money. They know Summa cutters come bundled with a broad range of accessories, consumables, and software, that a wide set of tools is available; and that the number of applications open to users across an incredible range of materials is outstanding. But what Summa lovers like most of all is the cutters’ world class precision and consistency for both cutting and finishing, and both have just been improved. Put simply, these two new developments have taken the best cutters money can buy and made them even better.”
Visitors to the show will discover the following new features for the F Series:
• Automated Depth Control for the best cut quality: Helps eliminate user errors and speeds up production by automating the process of setting tool depth. In addition, it has extra functions – it will clean the router bit before testing and even run all the blade calibration routines automatically. The user is guaranteed a safe depth setting and full blade calibration all in a matter of seconds ensuring consistently optimum outcomes. All new and existing F Series customers can take advantage of this time-saving and cost-effective device.
• High Frequency Routing Module* for smoother finishing: Makes routing and finishing of rigid substrates quicker and more precise. The HF Router comes with a high frequency spindle and a true balanced milling motor, which provide smooth finishing of rigid substrates, especially acrylic. The more powerful spindle allows higher processing speeds than the standard router − delivering superb industrial print finishing performance quickly and easily.
*The High Frequency Routing Module will be demonstrated on the GPT stand (E20)
Onyx 12.1 RIP
The expert team from ArtSystems will be highlighting the incredible benefits provided by the powerful new Onyx 12.1 RIP on Summa’s stand. Visitors to booth G30 will discover why the new industry benchmark, Onyx 12.1 RIP, is the ideal software for sign makers. Fast, intuitive and simple to operate, Onyx 12.1’s 64-bit platform is powerful and flexible enough to allow any user to easily create more effective workflows for any wide format printer or cutter. An open software, able to operate with any workstation, Onyx 12.1 will be demonstrated on HP Latex and Z Printers as well as Summa cutters.
Key benefits include:
• Its powerful 64-bit platform provides speed plus outstanding performance. Increased productivity directly improves the bottom line by processing more files in less time with record benchmark RIP speeds
• Its intuitive, easy-to-use control panel simplifies production – even for the most complex tasks. Boost overall performance with the latest 64-bit Adobe PDF Print Engine and JAWS RIP updates
• Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new colour managed visual RIP-Queue that introduces thumbnail previews and displays edits on the fly
• Simplified nesting and tiling simplify job set-up across multiple projects. Onyx 12.1 features a fully integrated 64-bit platform to setup jobs, move files and open applications quickly
• White and specialist inks from any file types are easily handled with the redesigned Spot Layer Tool
• New tools, more applications and a simple visual interface make every job faster, meaning more time spent on production and more jobs completed – every day
• Automated finishing functions help create new business opportunities and generate new revenue streams
• Quick Sets 2.0: These are automated production job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks, meaning you can confidently leave Onyx 12.1 to get on with the work while you do something else
• And much, much more
Neschen stand (H60)
ArtSystems will be joining Neschen on stand H60 to help promote its signage and graphics media.
This year the stand will be themed around the traditional British corner shop made famous by the popular television show Open All Hours. The witty and informative display will provide ample opportunities for visitors to see the great potential for eye-catching point of sale signage applications. The current range of Neschen Easy Dot products including Print ‘n’ Walk, Window Grip and Chalk Board will be prominent, as will the ever-expanding range of Neschen Performance Wallpapers. In unison, they will help create that appealing and iconic Open All Hours look.
Paul Tarry, Division Manager Consumables for ArtSystems, explained: “Every year at Sign & Digital we work with Neschen to find a memorable and entertaining theme, and in 2017 we wanted to create something that was fun but also had relevance to a lot of visitors. The corner shop idea allows us to showcase some the key Neschen applications for sign and display users, which makes it ideal!”
New additions to the Neschen product range will be on show for the first time in the UK and special show offers will be available for all visitors to the stand.
Sign & Digital UK: 28-30 March 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham. For more information visit http://www.signuk.com/.