The printing of hardware is becoming more and more versatile and it is now possible to personalise a variety of substrates including paper, textile, vinyl, tiles, etc. To this end, PLUG&PLAY, a 1,000m2 creative workshop at the centre of C!Print Madrid, will focus on the applications that are now possible thanks to advancements in printing techniques and substrates.
Innovations allow the personalisation of space in any number of ways, from a point of sale to a home interior. Spaces can be cost-effectively customised and personalised from top to bottom with the same pattern printed on the wallpaper, curtains, chairs, shelves and even a refrigerator!
Indeed, did you know that it was possible to:
- Easily personalise furniture thanks to adhesive covering?
- Disinfect a meeting room with antibacterial vinyl?
- Personalise in wide format, wallpaper, linoleum, cushions or even a door?
- Print a 3D prototype in plastic, metal, etc.?
- Build remarkable and customisable structures in cardboard (stands, pop-up stores, furniture etc.)?
- Reproduce the same image on a vehicle fleet, the façade of a headquarter and direction signage?
For more personalisation ideas and information on the latest applications, please visit C!Print Madrid on October 6th, 7th and 8th 2015 at Casa de Campo – Pabellón de Cristal.