CWE Solutions is partnering with HP for the HP Latex Roadshow. This roadshow is designed to enable print shop owners to learn – first hand – how easily they can expand their businesses into new areas with Latex technology.
By adopting latex technology, CWE Solutions says that print shop owners will be able to produce better, faster, cheaper and greener graphics than those created using existing eco-solvent and low-solvent printing solutions.
According to Graham de Kock, sales manager at CWE Solutions, “The HP Latex application tour is an excellent opportunity for us to demonstrate the benefits of latex ink in a location more suited to the customer.”
HP Latex Printing technology eliminates the trade-offs and combines the best of solvent and water-based inks so that, with just one highly versatile and cost-effective HP Latex printer, print shop owners can say yes to more business opportunities than ever before.
Applications for latex include interior wall decoration, fine art reproduction on canvases and indoor decoration on textiles, to PoPs, outdoor banners, window decoration and vehicle and object wrapping.
Dates and venues are as follows:
- 15th November 2011 – Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher – 9.30am to 11am; 11.30am to 1pm
- 17th November 2011 – Motorcycle Museum, Solihull – 2pm to 3.30pm
- 21st November 2011 – Hibernian FC, Edinburgh – 2pm to 3.30pm
- 23rd November 2011 – Lancashire County Cricket Club, Manchester – 2pm to 3.30pm
- 25th November 2011 – Tottenham Hotspur FC, London – 9.30am to 11am; 11.30am to 1pm; 2pm to 3.30pm
For more information or to register for the above dates, please visit: http://www.cwesolutions.co.uk/latextour/