Screen, Konica Minolta, Morgana and TimeHarvest are to put the very latest digital print and finishing technology through its paces at the MK2011 Digital Experience in Milton Keynes on 2-4th February 2011.
MK2011 unites these top suppliers to demonstrate a powerful and multi-faceted digital print environment featuring all aspects of digital print from design through to the finished product with flexible finishing, streamlined digital MIS, variable data, web to print and intuitive workflows. The event showcases the best in digital print for producing a range of flexible personalized colour products from A5 up to 2.5m wide prints and banners. Visitors will experience the tremendous potential and flexibility of digital print technology to create profitable new applications that energise print businesses and breathe new life into marketing and sales campaigns.
The latest hardware and software integrates at MK2011 to produce quality and profitable small and large format products on-demand, including books, stunning display graphics, personalised brochures and streamlined web to print. Highlights include the:
- Latest sheet-fed colour Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C8000 & bizhub PRO C65hc
- Continuous, high-speed, reel-to-sheet colour Screen Truepress Jet520
- Ultra high quality, large format printers Truepress Jet2500UV & Truepress Jet1600UV
- A3 digital offset Screen Truepress 344
- Morgana DocuMaster Pro, Digifold Pro, CardXtra Plus, Digicoater 33, KB2000S & Bindomatic 101 flexible finishing solutions for booklets, crease & fold, UV coating, perfect & thermal binding and creative die cutting.
- Efficient TimeHarvest, the MIS built for digital print
- The latest Screen Trueflow and Equios PDF/VT workflows
- The latest Konica Minolta variable data and workflow management tools
Visitors can also learn how they can play a bigger role in their customers' marketing campaigns from integrated marketing specialist Tim Cox, and, in the MK2011 'Ask us' clinic, a team of experts are on hand to help with any hardware and software questions and issues.
"MK2011 is the perfect environment for printers, public sector and inplant print room managers to investigate the latest techniques for seamless, streamlined and powerful digital print and finishing," says Brian Filler, Screen UK MD. "Digital print opens up tremendous opportunities for anyone involved in the sector. As we kick off 2011, our aim is to educate and stimulate in order to energise creative and profitable print businesses."
Win a VIP Aston Martin Performance Driving Day
Reflecting the peak performance print technology in action a stunning Aston Martin DBS is on display, courtesy of Aston Martin Works Service. MK2011 visitors enter a draw to win a £1000 VIP Performance Driving Day at the Millbrook Test Track. The winner will spend the day with a personal instructor and experience safe high speed driving in an Aston Martin DBS, V8 Vantage, V12 Vantage or Rapide.