Fujifilm’s new ink, Flexo JDR, offers flexo printers greater quality, faster curing and improved ease of use.
Fujifilm today announces that it will use its stand (9A34) at Labelexpo Europe 2017 (25th - 28th September, Brussels) to showcase a brand new ink called Sericol Flexo JDR which has been designed to offer the best possible quality and performance to flexo printers.
Fujifilm’s award-winning ink factory in Broadstairs in the UK is known around the globe for developing some of the world’s leading inks. These include graphic and industrial screen inks and inks for textile printing, as well as an impressive range of UV narrow web and flexo inks – all designed to maximise quality and efficiency and minimise production costs.
The Sericol Flexo JD ink range is one of the key ink ranges among Fujifilm’s narrow web ink portfolio. This high gloss UV flexo ink system was designed for general purpose narrow web label printing onto a variety of substrates, and has long had a reputation for quality and precision. Fujifilm has now taken this to another level with the introduction of a new ink, Flexo JDR, to the range. Like the rest of the Flexo JD range, it is ITX and benzophenone free and, thanks to improved manufacturing processes and the use of the latest raw materials, Flexo JDR also offers significant improvements in a number of key areas:
• Product range – Flexo JDR is available in CMYK and White, alongside the existing JD range it offers printers more options and increased flexibility in achieving the best quality finish on press.
• Quality – Flexo JDR manages to improve on the already very high quality standards of the JD range.
• Performance – The use of the very latest raw materials and improved manufacturing processes mean that Flexo JDR inks are faster curing, and offer improved adhesion.
• Balanced CMYK ink set – All JDR process colours can be used with the same specification anilox rollers.
In addition to all these improvements, printers will also benefit from all the key advantages of the original Flexo JD ink range:
• Low viscosity press ready colours
• Adhesion to a wide range of synthetic substrates and papers
• High colour strength
• Dedicated PANTONE formulations
• High gloss
This new range is now being showcased at Labelexpo, offering all flexo printers the opportunity to find out how it can benefit their businesses.