Gerber Scientific Products will demonstrate the new high resolution GerberCAT UV wide-format cationic printer November 4-6 at Viscom 2010 in Frankfurt, Germany on Hall 3, Booth D85.
"Visitors to Gerber's booth will have the opportunity to see the GerberCAT UV's ability to print on the widest array of substrates in the industry including recycled and heat sensitive materials," said Clint Green, Gerber's Sales Director EMEA. "They will also see the vibrant colours the GerberCAT UV produces using the GerberCAT cationic UV inks and how durable and resistant they are to abrasion."
The GerberCAT UV, the only economically priced "true flatbed" printer in the market today:
- Prints at a higher resolution for sharper and more vibrant output.
- Uses GerberCAT inks that provide superior adhesion and scratch resistance with a vibrant colour gamut.
- Uses patent pending Cold Fire Cure technology that supports printing on the widest array of substrates in the industry.
- Prints on heat sensitive and recycled materials, supporting its environmentally friendly platform.
- Uses less energy and produces no ozone or VOC's.
- Offers unparalleled print accuracy and registration to support double strike and two-sided printing.