HP and Papergraphics have announced an upcoming webinar exploring the opportunities in decorative inkjet printing for commercial and residential interiors.
Taking place on 27th April at 10:30am, attendees will learn about industry trends, enjoy a demo on wallcoverings, and participate in a live Q&A session with dedicated HP and Papergraphics experts.
Bringing together some of the most knowledgeable people in the digital décor marketplace, the UK-focused trends, materials and technology webinar will:
• Explore the market's overall size and the opportunities for large-format print companies in decorative inkjet printing.
• Outline the trends driving phenomenal opportunities within the residential interior décor market.
• Focus on the commercial sector, future trends and regulations that every large-format printer should be aware of.
• Detail which grades of wallcovering to use for specific applications and how textures can influence the look and feel of interiors.
• Show how to set up wallcovering artwork in Onyx and providing expert hints, tips, and an installation demo.
Speakers will include representatives from HP, Papergraphics and CWE Solutions, as well as illustration-led design house Dupenny.
According to Papergraphics Interior Décor Manager - Michelle Dellow: "Whether you are new to the digital décor opportunity or interested in further developing your decorative printing services, this webinar event is guaranteed to be informative."