Global printing industry leader Inkcups prepares to present a range of specialist digital, analogue, and software solutions at FESPA Global Print Expo, taking place in Munich, Germany from the 23rd – 26th May 2023. Inkcups will be exhibiting on Stand A1-A70.
At FESPA 2023, visitors to the Inkcups stand will experience a number of technological advancements and feature upgrades to the Inkcups product portfolio, as well as the newly added Helix® ONE benchtop cylindrical printer and a brand-new machine for a distinct application.
Bobby Grauf, Managing Director, Inkcups Europe, comments: “Following significant investment in European growth, we are continuing to expand our customer base as well as our team across the continent. We are looking forward to the opportunity at FESPA to engage with the European industry in person, demonstrate the incredible enhancements to our portfolio, and talk about the exciting direction of Inkcups Europe.”
At FESPA, Inkcups will be showcasing the following:
- The new Helix ONE benchtop cylindrical printer, encompassing patented Helix technology in a more compact benchtop design
- The Double Helix cylindrical inkjet printer, featuring two print fixtures for double the production volume
- The X5-T flatbed UV digital printer, a high-performance flatbed designed for heavy-duty industrial printing and promotional products
- The 2200-PS, a two-colour pad printing machine for apparel, promotional products, and more
- ArtPrep, Inkcups’ artwork preparation software designed for companies handling a large quantity of artworks for their daily production