Perfect Colours is taking to the road this summer with its SureColor Roadshow, with registrants offered the chance to win an iPad Mini simply for signing up and attending. Hosted in partnership with Epson, a fully equipped and beautifully wrapped truck will visit cities around the country throughout July and August.
The highlight of the roadshow is the Epson SureColor SC-S30600, a 64" (1.62m) high-production engine capable of printing at speeds up to 29.4sq m per hour with an exceptionally low total cost of ownership. Its UltraChrome GS2 Odourless solvent inks and Thin Film Piezo print-heads produce incredible prints onto a range of substrates including vinyl, canvas, clear film, photographic paper and banners. The device is Energy Star-qualified, guaranteeing the print house superior energy efficiency to keep costs low, and will be demonstrated live at each event.
The day-long sessions will take place between 10am – 4pm and will give attendees the chance to see first-hand how the Epson SureColor series can create new business opportunities. Both Epson and Perfect Colours will have experts on-hand to advise on which printer would best suit a company's current and future output requirements, how to configure the machine, and which RIP solution will best suit their particular applications – all of which can be supplied by Perfect Colours as a complete package.
The SureColor Roadshow takes place from July 8th – October 2nd 2014 and will call at the following stops in the UK:
- Tuesday July 8th – Glasgow Science Centre, Glasgow
- Wednesday July 9th – Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh
- Thursday July 10th – St James's Park, Newcastle Football Club, Newcastle
- Tuesday July 15th – Exeter Racecourse, Exeter
- Wednesday July 16th – Liberty Stadium, Swansea
- Wednesday September 10th – Old Trafford, Manchester United, Manchester
- Thursday September 11th – Think Tank Museum, Birmingham
- Tuesday September 23rd – AGEAS Bowl, Southampton
- Wednesday September 24th – Gloucester County Cricket Ground, Bristol
- Thurs Oct 2nd – Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent
"The Epson Roadshow is an excellent opportunity for printers to see the Epson SureColor SC-S30600 first-hand," comments Jon Telling, sales director. "By bringing together specialists from both Epson and Perfect Colours, it is the ideal way for us to show our customers from all across the UK the added benefits that the SureColor series can bring to their businesses."
Those wishing to attend can register for a place and enter the iPad Mini prize draw at http://www.perfectcolours.com/surecolortour/.