Plot-IT will be displaying an impressive array of imaging solutions on stand K5 at the upcoming FOCUS on Imaging show. The event – Europe's biggest annual imaging show – is scheduled to take place between 3rd and 6th March 2013 at Birmingham NEC.
The company will be highlighting a number of printers at the event, including:
- The Epson Stylus Pro 4900 - which has a high level of automation and robust mechanism making it a highly productive workhorse for any proofing, office or studio environment.
- The Epson Stylus Pro 7890 – a 24” printer which offers accurate colour reproduction with unbeatable productivity and is designed with professional photographers and the fine art market in mind.
- The Canon iPF5100 printer - which delivers quick, consistent prints and is targeted at the at photography, fine art, proofing and poster making sectors.
- The brand new Canon iPF6400 – which has been designed for productivity and consistently great results. The 24” wide iPF6400 balances productivity and superb print quality for photo, fine art, proofing, design, advertising and retail applications.
- DataCOLOR colour calibration devices and a host of imaging software functions for Gallery wraps will also be on stand.
Adrian Painter, director at Plot-IT comments, “As well as demonstrating the latest printers on stand, we will also be announcing great deals on HP Designjets and larger Canon and Epson models at the event. Come along to stand K5 and see what we have to offer.”
For more information, please visit www.plot-it.co.uk