In light of challenges presented by the Covid-19 pandemic, Ricoh UK have today announced that it will launch a series of webinars examining key points of focus for UK printers in a post-pandemic world.
The first webinar will launch on the 12th of May and will include special guest appearances from Charles Jarrold, CEO, BPIF and Marian Stefani, CEO, IPIA.
The inaugural webinar will examine challenges and considerations impacting UK printing businesses including:
• The immediate challenges for the workforce, customers, technology and business partners
• Solutions for near-term cash management, resilience and the broader economic outlook
• A detailed plan on how best to return to scale, as knock-on effects become clear
• Creating the ‘new normal’ and how to lead a business through a difficult situation
• Rethinking how our production works and identifying current processes that, in itself, can lead to redefining a business
• Inspiring stories that put print at the heart of future communication strategies
• The Importance of joining forces with the right business partner to support the transformation
Guest speaker Charles Jarrold says, “Individuals and business have had to adapt incredibly quickly to drastically changed circumstances. In partnership with the IPIA, we’ve played a key role informing and advising both government and the sector. We’re delighted to be able to participate in this webinar as we look at how the sector had to change, and what impact that has on the future”
Guest speaker Marian Stefani says, "What is vital now is that we don't just assume things will go back to how they were before lockdown. This situation will have a lasting effect on our industry, and I am delighted to be taking part in a discussion that can help guide businesses through this challenge"
Those interested in attending can now register at https://events.ricoh.co.uk/AIP-Webinar-May12. Webinars will run from May until July covering a range of topics and providing tactical advice on how to manage transformation and business evolution during a changing industry landscape.