Visitors to the Ricoh stand at FESPA 2019, Munich Messe, May 14 to 17, will encounter colourful creativity on a wide range of substrates. They will also be able to appreciate how they can harness Ricoh solutions to boost their businesses.
“We are redefining what print can do. A wide range of samples will demonstrate the spectrum of options presented by our versatile portfolio of systems and solutions,” states Graham Kennedy, Head of Industrial Print Business Group, Ricoh Europe. “With the ability to print on anything from glass, wood and acrylic to carton board, we are able to fully support industrial printers and print service providers as they endeavour to deliver a greater range of high quality capabilities.”
Among the applications on show are the:
- Media kit box of samples including plywood, Corex, Forex, DiBond, aluminium, vinyl and glass, printed by the Ricoh Pro T7210 UV flatbed printer.
- Spot colour artwork and texture samples, using white and clear varnish, on acrylic, Forex and DiBond, printed by the Pro T7210 and the recently announced Ricoh Pro TF6250 UV flatbed printers.
- Rhino cutouts produced CMYK on Xanita Board by the Pro T7210 and cut to shape.
- Coasters printed CMYK on board suitable for beermats by the Pro T7210 and Pro TF6250 and then cut to shape.
- Acrylic blocks reverse printed CMYK + white onto 20mm acrylic blocks by the Pro T7210 and Pro TF6250.
- Brochure stand printed on Xanita Board by the Pro T7210 and Pro TF6250 and cut to shape.
- Metallic coasters printed CMYK + white by the Ricoh Pro™ L5160 roll to roll latex printer onto Kernow metallic self-adhesive vinyl, cut to shape, resin domed and applied to coaster bases.
- Window graphics printed CMYK + white by the Pro L5160 onto DryTac Viziprint optically clear.
- Various media samples printed by the Pro L5160 showcasing different print speeds.
The Ri 1000, the newest addition to Ricoh’s expanding Direct to Garment printer range, launches in Europe at FESPA. We will be demonstrating its ability to print directly onto white polyester fabrics. Visitors can also explore DTG applications such as aprons, sweatshirts, polo shirts and wine bottle bags. Ricoh will be working with a range of brands such as Fruit of the Loom, SG and RTP Apparel.
On show, too, will be food packaging produced by the Ricoh Pro C7200x sheetfed digital colour press. Ricoh Pro Print toners have recently received the Smithers Pira Certificate of Conformity assuring EU food packaging legislation compliance.
Ricoh company ColorGATE’s Production Server V10 will be driving multiple and diverse inkjet devices on the stand, highlighting how it can maximise operational efficiency, output integrity and colour consistency.
Ricoh’s partnership with Antalis will be firmly in evidence at FESPA thanks to the wide range of flexible and rigid substrates that the company is providing for printing purposes.