SGIA invites print business owners and production personnel to 'take control of their colour' at the all-new "Colour Management Boot Camp: Basic Training For Your Business," workshop, taking place on 8th and 9th November, 2011 at SGIA's state-of-the-art lab in Fairfax, Virginia, USA.
The event has been designed to help users struggling with colour control, trying to improve colour output and productivity and / or hoping to produce better colour.
Although some colour concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive Workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large-format inkjet.
In this two-day class, SGIA experts will cover:
- Easy to understand principles of colour theory
- Goals of colour management and how they are achieved
- Device calibration techniques for accurate measurements every time
- Time-tested colour management procedures for consistent colour
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Using popular RIP software including: Wasatch, Onyx and Caldera
Business owners and production personnel eager to learn how to set up and maintain a colour-managed workflow in a production environment are encouraged to attend.
Further details on the event can be found at http://www.sgia.org/training_and_education/workshops/color_mgmt.cfm