Soyang Europe, the leading manufacturer and distributor of digitally printable wide-format and superwide-format media and surface coverings and – through its acquisition of Josero – a supplier of leading edge wide and superwide format print production hardware solutions, will showcase a comprehensive range of market-leading products on its stand (G10) at Sign & Digital UK 2023.
Taking place between 21st and 23rd March at the NEC Birmingham, Sign & Digital UK is the longest-running UK industry event, welcoming thousands of visitors every year from all corners of the sign, print and graphics sectors.
A long-term supporter of the event, Soyang Europe will attend this year with the aim of speaking with as many visitors as possible and demonstrating how it can support their businesses in a number of ways with its raft of high-quality printing solutions.
Key hardware highlights on the stand will include:
- The Fujifilm Acuity Prime true flatbed printer, which has the ability to print on a range of rigid and flexible media, presenting users with all sorts of growth opportunities.
- The Jetrix LXiR320 3.2m roll-to-roll digital LED-UV printer with Konica Minolta heads that delivers speeds of up to 90sq m/h, making it ideal for the large scale production of PVC, flex, fabric banners and backlit banners for indoor and outdoor signage.
- The Mimaki UJF6042 MkII – an advanced flatbed UV-curable inkjet printer that can create high-value-added products, achieve superior productivity and print quality.
- The Mimaki UJV100-160 – an entry-level roll to roll UV printer, ideal for rapid output with no lamination. Perfect for wallpaper, banners and stickers, with the option of white ink.
- The Bubble-Free flatbed applicator table which enables a single operator to mount and laminate a wide range of materials in super-fast time whilst eliminating the danger of bubbles or creases.
Aside from hardware, Soyang Europe will be demonstrating a selection of its digitally printable wide-format and superwide-format media and surface coverings for multiple industries including sign and display, design, marketing, construction and décor. In particular, Soyang will be highlighting:
- Solar non-PVC banner materials.
- The Print Media Collection.
- Textile materials.
- Wallcovering and décor media.
- Self-adhesive floor coverings from Alumigraphics and Drytac.
Visitors to the stand will also be able to view a purpose-built application wall to see up close the array of products they can create using specialist solutions from Soyang Europe.
“Sign & Digital UK is a key date on the UK industry calendar, and we are looking forward to speaking to as many visitors as possible over the three days,” says Mark Mashiter, Managing Director at Soyang Europe.
“Our experts will be on hand to discuss with visitors how our market-leading hardware products can help them to access profitable work in new markets, as well as the types of applications they can create with our high-quality digitally printable wide- and superwide format materials.”
To read additional recent news from Soyang, click here