Stanford Marsh Group Graphics (SMGG), the commercial graphics division of Stanford Marsh Group, has announced it will be hosting an Open Day event on the 14th and 15th November 2012 at the company’s headquarter offices in Worcester.
The event has been arranged in order to give current and prospective customers the chance to view the division’s extensive range of products in action – from wide format printers through to finishing systems. SMGG’s team of experts will also be on hand throughout the event to provide advice and answer any questions customers may have.
The wide gamut of solutions on show will include:
- Epson’s range of SureColor printers including the SC-30600, SC-50600 and SC-70600 models.
- The SC-30600 is the entry level system and offers users a CMYK wide format signage printer at a competitive price
- The SC-50600 is capable of outputting over 50 sqm per hour. Or, it offers users the ability to combine this blistering speed with white ink capability at an affordable price
- The SC-70600 machine caters for the top end of the market and incorporates white and metallic printing and orange and light black inks to give a wider colour gamut than the SC-50600 printer
- HP’s Designjet L26500 Printer which is targeted at the point-of-purchase displays, vehicle graphics and soft signage sectors.
- HP’s Designjet Z6200 high speed, photographic quality poster printer is designed for photo labs, digital print shops, advertising agencies, design firms and commercial printers.
- XY Trim Automatic Trimmer which, as the name suggest, offers bi-directional cutting and makes finishing simple
- The Textile Super Trim machine which is a high end semi-automatic trimmer with heat sealing and able to finish textile materials and other flexible materials up to 8mm
- Summa’s S160T cutter which is a top of the range, tangential cutter
- Contex’s HD Ultra advanced wide format scanner which ‘breaks the technology barrier’ with unmatched productivity and versatility.
Matthew Perkins, director at Stanford Marsh Group, comments, “These Open Days have been arranged to help educate our customers on the latest technologies available and to showcase new market opportunities – including the latest machines incorporating white and metallic print capabilities. Customers wishing to upgrade their existing printing equipment will also be able to receive valuable advice on the options that are now available to them.”
Matthew continues, “We will also be able to discuss details of our exclusive 0% finance deal – where we are able to offer 0% finance on any equipment purchase – with customers at the event. We will also be happy to negotiate trade-in offers for customers wishing to invest in the HP Designjet machines on show.”
A number of special offers will be available to customers attending the Open Days. The event will take place on 14th and 15th November 2012 between 9am and 5.30pm and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
[photo shows Epson SureColor SC-50600 wide format printer]