On Tuesday 1st March, William Smith will be bringing its New Openings Roadshow to the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Glasgow.
“As well as the opportunity to learn more about new materials and a range of hardware products and gain first-hand experience of our products and equipment...exclusive discounts on selected materials and hardware product will be available to visitors attending our Roadshow,” says Chris Bradley, Marketing Manager.
The event, which runs from 9.30am to 4pm, will include interactive demonstration areas including:
- HP Designjet Latex L25500 Printer – increase production and reduce carbon footprint
- Cutters from Graphtec & Summa – precision cutters offering drag and tangential cutting
- RollsRoller Applicator – increase profitability and discover new ways of working
- New Vehicle Wrapping products –solid and colour digital film
- Exclusive Offers on certain materials and hardware - to those customers who attend
Latest 3M materials, including:
- New 80 & 100 Series colour films
- DI-NOC – new architectural finishes available ex-stock
- Optically Clear Graphic Marking Film
- Contra Vision One Way Vision Films
William Smith’s New Openings Roadshow is FREE to attend and includes complimentary refreshments and car parking.