On Wednesday 1st December, William Smith is inviting signmakers join them when they bring their New Openings Roadshow to the Holiday Inn Elstree. This special day is designed to help them identify new opportunities and directions and provides the chance to get up close and personal with a whole range of equipment and materials.
“Our visitors will have the opportunity to learn more about new materials and a range of hardware products, as well as gaining a more in-depth understanding of the product ranges and services that William Smith can supply,” says William Smith’s Marketing Manager, Chris Bradley.
The event, which runs from 9.30am to 4pm, will include –
Interactive demonstration areas
- HP Designjet Latex L25500 Printer – increase production and reduce carbon footprint
- Cutters from Graphtec & Summa – precision cutters offering drag and tangential cutting
- RollsRoller Applicator – increase profitability and discover new ways of working
- (Tailored demos can be provided by prior arrangement)
Vehicle Wrap materials – solid and colour digital film
Exclusive Offers on certain materials and hardware - to those customers who attend
Latest 3M materials, including
- New 80 & 100 Series colour films
- Di-Noc – new architectural finishes available ex-stock
- Fasara – decorative and textured films
- Window films – an overview of the latest products on offer
“Visitors are certain to find new ideas for their businesses,” adds Chris Bradley. “Our New Openings Roadshow is FREE to attend and includes complimentary refreshments and car parking.”