Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) has announced additional featured speakers for the 2011 Dscoop annual conference, covering a breadth of topics about print growth and innovation. Dscoop6, the organisation's sixth annual conference, will take place Feb. 17-19, 2011, at Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Below are just a few of the 100 sessions available at Dscoop6. Digital print experts slated to speak include:
- Frazer Chesterman, Managing Director, and Marcus Timson, Sales and Marketing Director, FESPA – "Innovate in 60 Minutes"
- Ben Cooper, Executive Director, The Print Council – "A Supply Chain Approach to Growing Print"
- Eileen Gittins, CEO, Blurb – "Unleash Your Creative Genius: The Power of Personal Storytelling"
- Gregg Lederman, author of Achieve Brand Integrity: Ten Truths You Must Know to Enhance Employee Performance and Increase Company Profits – "Engage Employees to Out-Behave the Competition"
- Danny Miller, Worldwide Business Training Manager, and Maya Poleg, Segment Manager, HP – "Direct Mail Toolkit: A Business Development Strategy for Selling High-Value, Targeted Direct Marketing Campaigns"
- Bryn Mooth, Editor, HOW magazine – "The Intersection of Design and Digital Printing"
- Andrew Paparozzi, VP and Chief Economist, National Association for Printing Leadership, and Charlie Corr, VP of Corporate Strategy, Mimeo – "Creating Your Own Recovery"
- Barb Pellow, Director, InfoTrends – "Building a Blue Ocean Strategy" and "The Next Wave for Customised Communications"
- Susan Popler-Roy, Director of Production Operations, Time Inc. Advertising Sales and Marketing Group, and Val DiGiacinto, Vice President Sales, The Ace Group – "mine: A Concept to Completion Case Study of a Variable Data Magazine"
- Bruce Watermann, SVP Print Operations, Blurb – "On-Demand Production for Publishing and Photo Merchandise in Multi-Press Environments"
"The quality of the education we offer to our attendees is always our number one priority," said Mark Sarpa, Dscoop6 chairman and president of Progressive Solutions. "That's why I'm excited about this line-up of experts. In addition to learning from them, I'm also looking forward to being inspired by them and my fellow Dscoop members."
Educational sessions will also be delivered by Dscoop Platinum and Gold Partners who serve as industry experts on solutions related to commercial print, direct marketing, label and packaging, photo, publishing and grand format segments. Dscoop has sold out of Platinum and Gold partnerships for 2011 and is accepting only Bronze partnerships at this time.