Innotech will showcase its new roller banner range at the Sign and Digital Show.
Exhibiting on stand H50, Innotech is giving show attendees the exclusive opportunity to see its eight new roller banners in action. With a range of price and style options on display, the latest additions to Innotech’s constantly-evolving range include:
- Compass – The contemporary design and glossy black end caps make this an enticing premium economy option.
- Valiant - Eye-catching and unique, this wave-shaped roller banner’s low graphic opening provides floor-to-top-rail visibility.
- Style – Appropriately named, this beautifully-designed, high gloss roller banner includes a premium semi-rigid carry case with green piping.
- Parade – Conveying messages effectively in the busiest exhibition spaces, the hi-tech tablet design stands out from the crowd.
- Panorama – The widest roller banner in the Innotech range, the contemporary design is available in 2.4m and 3.2m widths.
- Explorer– Perfect for outdoor projects, this heavy duty, double-sided outdoor roller banner includes feet for maximum stability.
- Predator II - Robust and keenly priced with grey end caps, it’s available in widths from 600 to 1000mm.
- Conquest – A heavy duty, budget option, it comes with grey powdered end caps and in a huge range of widths up to 2000mm.
Phil Walker, Managing Director at Innotech, said: “We’re delighted to be exhibiting at the Sign and Digital Show and to have the opportunity to showcase our exciting new roller banner range. Encompassing eight new roller banners – from the contemporary, cylindrical Compass to the unique, wave-shaped Valiant and the hi-tech Parade – we’re proud to have a product to suit every requirement, taste and budget.
He adds: “These latest additions reflect our focus on new products and our determination to continue to bring our customers the most vibrant and up-to-date product range.”