Roland DG (UK) is looking to recruit a National Sales Manager.
Roland DG (UK) Ltd is a subsidiary of Roland DG Corporation, Japan, a worldwide leader in the manufacture of high-quality wide-format printers. This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting international brand that is recruiting a key strategic role to manage the UK Sales Operation. Seeking a quality, high-calibre, results-driven individual with experience in technical sales who will lead and mentor the sales team, as well as manage assigned key accounts.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for sales across all market sectors. Candidates must possess a proven history of Sales Team Management with a competitive edge and have the relevant experience of running an effective sales team. Experience of relationship management and sales through a distributor or dealer network would be desirable.
The role requires someone who is commercially astute, gregarious, quick acting and a good communicator who loves to sell cutting-edge and desirable products across a whole range of market sectors.
Location:- M4 corridor, South Wales, West London, M5 corridor, Midlands, South West.
Sector:- Manufacturer of Large Format Printers
Salary:- Relevant to experience
Additional Benefits:- Commission / Company Car / Pension* / Private Healthcare**/ Reduced Gym Membership/ Mobile / Laptop / Home Broadband.
- Develop and deliver sales plans to achieve the company unit and revenue targets in the UK, through its selected Authorised Dealers, across all market sectors, and set performance goals accordingly
- Manage, motivate and train all Dealer Support Managers
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team in supporting the strategic development and profitability of the company
- Maintain and develop personal and professional relationships with the company’s dealers, partners and customers
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Head of Marketing to identify new market opportunities and develop a long term strategy for success in each sector
- Manage assigned key accounts.
Experience & Education:-
- A proven track record of Sales Management success in a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable but not essential
- Experience in bringing new products to existing markets
- Experience in bringing existing products to new markets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
* After Qualifying period
** After Qualifying period & with employee contribution